Monday, May 20, 2013

Maple walking sticks for sale



How I make my maple walking sticks...
I make my walking sticks by drying them for six months, I clamp them down so they don't warp but if they do warp I know how to straighten them with a hot air gun. Never do I cut the bark off but rather I sand it off I leave the third layer of bark on the maple this is the darkest of the bark color.


Maple walking sticks

Maple walking sticks are known for strength and being lightweight. They have a beautiful inner brown color that is the inner bark. Maple is also not in short supply meaning there is a lot of maple.

Also maple is great for long walks so if you want a good strong walking stick choose maple saying that it is lightweight and good for a long hike

SOLD
M1 45 ½ long grip diameter 1 ¼ . Coated with polyurethane 4 coats. Comes with a lanyard color orange the rope is tactical rope 3/30 4 strand core holds 275 pounds. Also comes with with a rubber tip.... 50.00$ Click here for order info






M2 51 inches long grip diameter 1 ¼ . Coated with four 4 coats of danish oil & polished with beeswax. Comes with a lanyard colors orange & woodland camo. Also comes with with a rubber tip.... 55.00$ SOLD







M3 46 inches long grip diameter 1 ¼ . Coated with four 3 coats of danish oil & polished with beeswax. Comes with a lanyard colors orange & black. Also comes with with a rubber tip.... 50.00$ SOLD







SOLD

M4 44 inches long grip diameter 1 ½ Coated with 4 coats of lacuer . Comes with a lanyard color orange & red. Also comes with with a rubber tip.... 55.00$






M5 48 inches long grip diameter 1 ¼ Coated with 4 coats of tung oil. Comes with a lanyard color orange & black. Also comes with with a rubber tip.... 55.00$ SOLD






2 comments:

  1. I have heard that these are some of the best discount walking sticks for sale. Do you know of any other places? I have yet to find some that are cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not get a really good walking stick for a cheaper price. If you want it cheaper, you will end up with a tooth-pick. So these are very cheap for the grip diameter, on the stick.

    ReplyDelete