Tuesday, May 14, 2013

walking sticks for sale

Walking sticks for sale!
Good high quality walking sticks!
e-mail me if you want to buy the walking stick.
e-mail at miketryban@yahoo.com Quote the number of the stick then I will tell you the price and I will reserve it for you. If you agree to the price then I will hold it till I get the money then send it off when I get the money order.
You also will have to pay for shipping and handling I ship USPS standard. I will not ship till I get the money. Once I get the money I will ship the stick as soon as possible.
I accept only money orders. Make the money order out to Mike Tryban.
Plum wood 1 53 inches long. Grip diameter 1 ½ inches. Comes with a lanyard color jaw breaker
75.00$ Has 5 coats of spar varnish solvent based clear gloss comes with a rubber tip.










 

Plum wood 2 59 ½ inches long. Grip diameter 1 ¼ inches. Comes with a lanyard color jaw breaker 65.00$ Has 4 coats of spar varnish solvent based clear gloss comes with a rubber tip. Sold









Plum wood 3 57 ½ inches long. Grip diameter 1 ¼ inches. Comes with a lanyard color red & jaw breaker 65.00$ Has 4 coats of spar varnish solvent based clear gloss comes with a rubber tip. Sold






Plum wood 4 53 inches long. Grip diameter 1 inch. Comes with a lanyard tactical rope color orange. 3 coats of Tung oil and beeswax. 55.00$ Sold

Plum wood 5 49 ½ inches long. Grip diameter 1 ¼ inches. Comes with a lanyard color orange & black. 3 coats of Tung oil and beeswax. 50.00$ comes with a rubber tip. Sold


Plum wood 6 45 ½ inches long. Grip diameter 1 ½ inches. Comes with a lanyard color orange & black. 3 coats of Tung oil and beeswax. 60.00$ comes with a rubber tip.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment