Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Order info

Info on how to buy the stick...
e-mail me if you want to buy the walking stick.
e-mail at miketryban@gmail.com Quote the number of the stick then I will tell you the price and I will reserve it for you. If you agree to the price then I will hold it till I get the money then send it off when I get the money order.
You also will have to pay for shipping and handling I ship USPS standard. I will not ship till I get the money. Once I get the money I will ship the stick as soon as possible.
I accept only money orders. Make the money order out to Mike Tryban.
Here is the order info when you ship the money order ship it to this address:
Po box 1421 Newport WA 99156 
I only ship to the US & Canada sorry most people won't pay for the high price shipping sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment